CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 26, 2010

Here's what I plan on making for my house

I loved this so much as a child. I would like to share this with my family now. I read about it and I am excited to share this with my family here it is:

]Amish Bread Starter

3 c Sugar
3 c Flour
3 c Milk

Do Not Refrigerate.
DO Not use metal spoon.

Day 1 - Combine 1 cup sugar,
1 cup flour, 1 cup milk in a
resealable
bowl : or bag; stir, use wooden or plastic spoon.

Day 2 - Stir

Day 3 - Stir

Day 4 - Stir

Day 5 - Add 1 cup milk, 1 cup sugar, 1 cup flour; stir.

Day 6 - Stir

Day 7 - Stir

Day 8 - Stir

Day 9 - Stir

Day 10- Add 1 cup milk,
1 cup sugar, 1 cup flour;
Stir; then split
among : 4 containers, these are now starters.
Give 3 away & keep 1.

You can make Friendship Bread with what is left in your container

0 comments:

Post a Comment