CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 24, 2011

I am following some awesome blogs

Hi guys I am following some super great blogs.  I like how bloggers are now posting videos detailing how they save.  I am glad they are putting themselves out there.  They are sharing the deals it makes me happy to watch the videos.  I hope that they continue to do this.  I don't know if I could do that though.  I like people and I am outgoing but I would be nervous.  The heat around here is nasty.  My friend from high school had her baby boy last week. I am so happy for her.  I also have been so surprised at all the cool things that they have on Amazon.  It's like a gourmet store.  I am also excited to finally get the kindle.  I am saving up my gift cards to get this so it is kind of free.  I know there's free shipping over 25 so it will be free.  I am thinking of getting the middle of the road one.  The one with mobile internet.  Only because I could travel with it.  I am thinking of eventually upgrading to the newest one and giving the kids my older one.  They are really excited.  They love to read and I do to.  Wish me luck

0 comments:

Post a Comment