CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 11, 2011

So I am looking for some barters anyone .................

I am looking for handmade soaps lotions.  A portion of beef and pork .  Fresh eggs etc.  I am also looking for Thirty One items .  I crochet and make things cook etc.  I really am looking for this local to me but if not if not to far I would be willing to meet.  Our new poochie Phoebe is fitting in nicely.  My dog sleeps next to her and she loves everyone.  I am relieved.  I got some laundry done.  I got my car fixed it was expensive.  Come to find out yesterday the clunking noise came back.  I was livid.  of course it's on the weekend and he's closed today so hoping I can get ahold of him on Monday.  My son's birthday's coming up later on this month I can't wait to get him his presents.  I have been working on my daily feats I try to do it daily in a week I earned enough points for an itunes git card!! It's all free.  You get points that you can use for doing stuff you do everyday like playing with your kid eating good and skipping soda.  It has helped me a lot.  I accomplish so much more when you have people supporting you.  It's fun and I can get free stuff.  What's better than that.  I am also looking for guest bloggers. When you are small it's like nobody wants to be associated with you.  I don't understand that.  I knew this wasn't gonna be an over night thing but it's still frustrating.  Until another day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment