CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Up way to early

Can you believe I got up that early.  I really wanted to call someone anyone to talk to but I couldn't find their number.  I went to bed fairly early. Still things are bothering me.  I have so much to do today it's not funny two dr. appointments and all that too.  I feel like it's going to be overwhelming.  That's okay I guess not much I can do about it though.  I was hoping that it would work out.  I have been praying and thinking about it all.  Why do people do the things they do?  Why do they act like they are king of the world and go around making others feel less than they are.  Feels like a punishment.   You know they say if you give someone enough rope they will hang themselves in the long run.  So this person keeps on making the  SAME mistakes. I have no idea why they are getting away with it where's the Karma.  I am tired of that.  I know the results won't be in for months but I like that instant gratification.  I want to know how why what and wheres.   What is wrong with people.  Seriously.  I hope that with prayers that God will respond and it will all work out wish me luck I need it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment