About Me
- Unknown
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(92)
-
▼
September
(25)
- So this is becoming a better day
- Sickness is going around the family
- Early to Rise Big Day
- Such a wonderful Day
- Birthday Party this weekend and concert
- Another glorious day Freezer Recipe!
- Good Morning everyone Here's another review for y'all
- What I wanted to share
- Up way to early
- Summers Coming to an end But enjoyed one last Treat
- Some thoughts Opinions
- Cold Weather Potato Soup Night
- Dinner was terrific tonite
- Paid for what you do anyway count me in I love lo...
- I have an audience. Paid Opportunities............
- Lots of mommy and me time
- So yesterday was awesome
- Looking for Reps for the following companies! Gre...
- Like a kid again
- So Car Issues updated
- So I am looking for some barters anyone .............
- Today the awfulness and the wonderous.............
- Long Day For Sure
- So cookbook update
- Finally a chance to post here NEWS FLASH
-
▼
September
(25)
My Blog List
Pages
Powered by Blogger.
Feedjit
Search This Blog
Popular Posts
-
It's been a few rough patches lately I am so grateful for my church family for praying for us. I need to try to find the time to read t...
-
When my Aunt was alive we had soup beans. They are just beans and ham or bacon . We also had light bread there's nothing like it in th...
Sunday, September 18, 2011
Cold Weather Potato Soup Night
Last night I had an idea I wanted potato soup. So tonight I made some along with help of the husband. I started out with a stick of butter. I chopped and diced one package of celery and 2 large onions salted and peppered to taste and added one large bag of potatoes. My husband tried to rush the process and dumped the butter and veggies in the potato water to rush it along. I was like OMG it's ruined now he says it would cook faster. I planned an adding when they were softened some so I waited . When the potatoes got done he added milk to the water. I was surprised I always drained off the water but he added prob about half a gal. of whole milk it was good. But I also cut up part of a french bread and broke it up into pieces and put into mine so much better than crackers. Next time I hope he just lets me cook. I talked to my aunt today. It made me miss my grandma though. I told her about some big ideas I have floating around. So I need to find like 8 people that live close to me . I have some ideas. I hope it works wish me luck hugs everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I read another blog and she was disheartened by people not commenting on her posts. I feel your pain sometimes I wonder why don't peopl...
-
When my Aunt was alive we had soup beans. They are just beans and ham or bacon . We also had light bread there's nothing like it in th...
-
I wanted to try out some of the cheaper pops to compare to the name brand as I have been really pinching pennies. I bought the Two Liter fo...
-
So I have been working my little hind end off uploading the video. It downloaded 2 of the 4. I am really excited to tell you the truth. B...
-
1. LIARS- How hard is it to be honest now days. I would rather hear the truth than be lied to over and over again. 2. Thieves- Don't ...
-
I had seen them on a commercial I went to the store and bought some so the flavor I wanted to try was the blue berry. The yogurt was thi...
-
I haven't blogged in so long... I forgot how wonderful it is. My son has ODD/ADHD he also was recently diagnosed with Light Sensitive i...
-
I love ice cream. Especially on a 104 degree day. It's a little bit taller vanilla cone dipped into Milk Chocolate . It was 1.29. Le...
-
It really surprises me how many well off rich people brag about saving money. Which they have done to stay rich and wthink to help the less ...
-
Hello everyone . I wanted to start my blog and share my opinions and ideas with the world. I am kinda nervous but I hope to learn things. ...
Labels
- blog challenge religioin (1)
- blogging earning money (1)
- boyscouts and me and life changing (1)
- cell pig review (1)
- charity helping others Mary Kay (1)
- cleft lip MK (1)
- Comfort Foods (1)
- cookies gifts Mary Kay (1)
- Dave ramsey goals thriftyness (1)
- dinner chicken (1)
- earn money blogging stay at home moms (1)
- freezer cooking cheap easy serves a crowd (1)
- haircuts short hair camo clothes (1)
- jewelery rings wood homemade (1)
- kids bullying what's right (1)
- local handmade treats (1)
- money making blogging movie watching (1)
- moving counrty living (1)
- Review (1)
- saving money #30 day blog hop (1)
- weekend cell phones deals (1)
0 comments:
Post a Comment