CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 12, 2011

So Car Issues updated

Well called the mechanic he said come on back it turns out a bolt on the car somehow got loose.  It was most likely knocked off while they were changing the struts.  So he fixed it and an hour later it was quiet.  I am so glad he didn't charge us.  I felt like that proves he was out to help us.  I am so relieved as my daughter has a big deal appointment tomorrow.  I couldn't have gone unless he fixed it thank god for small blessings.  I will praise this Mechanic from the roof tops all over town.  I am thankful.  I know I will for sure pass this one on.  I hope that this humidity dies down I was so dang cold earlier now I am so friggin hot.  Hope that it is cooler tomorrow.  Glad that we have ac though.  Thought of giving this a rest for awhile.  Kids are just hanging out.  Dogs are being silly he had all dogs in our bed last nite I don't think I slept all that well.  Maybe I can convince him not to do that again we will see our newest pet chose him to be hers.  So it's weird .

0 comments:

Post a Comment