About Me
- Unknown
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(92)
-
▼
December
(14)
- New Years Resolutions.....................
- Kids on break
- Merry Christmas
- Kids are on Break guess who's comming in a few Hou...
- Needing some advice...............
- Uploading Videos
- One of those sick weekends when you don't feel lik...
- Long Day but baking called my name to the kids
- New Addiction Fried Pickles
- Review: Yelling:The Casualty, The Cure
- New Thoughts for my business
- Cookies and more Cookies
- One of those Sleepless Nights
- I am a Scout Mommy......I even cried.................
-
▼
December
(14)
My Blog List
Pages
Powered by Blogger.
Feedjit
Search This Blog
Popular Posts
-
It's been a few rough patches lately I am so grateful for my church family for praying for us. I need to try to find the time to read t...
-
When my Aunt was alive we had soup beans. They are just beans and ham or bacon . We also had light bread there's nothing like it in th...
Monday, December 19, 2011
Uploading Videos
So I have been working my little hind end off uploading the video. It downloaded 2 of the 4. I am really excited to tell you the truth. Because we are so rural our internet is slow. I can't believe it's already ten o'clock. The day has been going by pretty fast though I think I hope that I can get all of this stuff done by 5pm. I talked to the elder in my church this morning she makes me feel so human. I really like her advice because it comes from the heart. She is older and wiser than me. Not sure what we are having for dinner I was thinking about having some meatloaf or spagetti. Either one of those sounds so good. I may cook over at my MIL house because I have a lot of meat thawed out accidently thawed out 4 pounds. Didn't realize my husband had already thawed some meat out too. Opps mental note next time make sure that I do talk with him first and make sure he doesn't have it thawing in the fridge. Tomorrow is Dr. appointment for my son and my daughter has some girls scout meeting. This should be a blast. Then Wendsday is the kids Christmas parties I think I am going to make some cupcakes. The bad thing is about transfering them I don't know how to make frosting hard,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I read another blog and she was disheartened by people not commenting on her posts. I feel your pain sometimes I wonder why don't peopl...
-
When my Aunt was alive we had soup beans. They are just beans and ham or bacon . We also had light bread there's nothing like it in th...
-
I wanted to try out some of the cheaper pops to compare to the name brand as I have been really pinching pennies. I bought the Two Liter fo...
-
So I have been working my little hind end off uploading the video. It downloaded 2 of the 4. I am really excited to tell you the truth. B...
-
1. LIARS- How hard is it to be honest now days. I would rather hear the truth than be lied to over and over again. 2. Thieves- Don't ...
-
I had seen them on a commercial I went to the store and bought some so the flavor I wanted to try was the blue berry. The yogurt was thi...
-
I haven't blogged in so long... I forgot how wonderful it is. My son has ODD/ADHD he also was recently diagnosed with Light Sensitive i...
-
Hello everyone . I wanted to start my blog and share my opinions and ideas with the world. I am kinda nervous but I hope to learn things. ...
-
I love ice cream. Especially on a 104 degree day. It's a little bit taller vanilla cone dipped into Milk Chocolate . It was 1.29. Le...
-
It really surprises me how many well off rich people brag about saving money. Which they have done to stay rich and wthink to help the less ...
Labels
- blog challenge religioin (1)
- blogging earning money (1)
- boyscouts and me and life changing (1)
- cell pig review (1)
- charity helping others Mary Kay (1)
- cleft lip MK (1)
- Comfort Foods (1)
- cookies gifts Mary Kay (1)
- Dave ramsey goals thriftyness (1)
- dinner chicken (1)
- earn money blogging stay at home moms (1)
- freezer cooking cheap easy serves a crowd (1)
- haircuts short hair camo clothes (1)
- jewelery rings wood homemade (1)
- kids bullying what's right (1)
- local handmade treats (1)
- money making blogging movie watching (1)
- moving counrty living (1)
- Review (1)
- saving money #30 day blog hop (1)
- weekend cell phones deals (1)
0 comments:
Post a Comment