Hello everyone . I wanted to start my blog and share my opinions and ideas with the world. I am kinda nervous but I hope to learn things. Meet new people and share my ideas on saving money and using coupons. Also great items that help my family stay on track and budget. Any thing I learn will be shared along the way . Wish me luck everyone..
About Me
- Unknown
My Blog List
Pages
Powered by Blogger.
Feedjit
Search This Blog
Popular Posts
-
It's been a few rough patches lately I am so grateful for my church family for praying for us. I need to try to find the time to read t...
-
When my Aunt was alive we had soup beans. They are just beans and ham or bacon . We also had light bread there's nothing like it in th...
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I read another blog and she was disheartened by people not commenting on her posts. I feel your pain sometimes I wonder why don't peopl...
-
When my Aunt was alive we had soup beans. They are just beans and ham or bacon . We also had light bread there's nothing like it in th...
-
I wanted to try out some of the cheaper pops to compare to the name brand as I have been really pinching pennies. I bought the Two Liter fo...
-
So I have been working my little hind end off uploading the video. It downloaded 2 of the 4. I am really excited to tell you the truth. B...
-
1. LIARS- How hard is it to be honest now days. I would rather hear the truth than be lied to over and over again. 2. Thieves- Don't ...
-
I had seen them on a commercial I went to the store and bought some so the flavor I wanted to try was the blue berry. The yogurt was thi...
-
I haven't blogged in so long... I forgot how wonderful it is. My son has ODD/ADHD he also was recently diagnosed with Light Sensitive i...
-
I love ice cream. Especially on a 104 degree day. It's a little bit taller vanilla cone dipped into Milk Chocolate . It was 1.29. Le...
-
It really surprises me how many well off rich people brag about saving money. Which they have done to stay rich and wthink to help the less ...
-
Hello everyone . I wanted to start my blog and share my opinions and ideas with the world. I am kinda nervous but I hope to learn things. ...
Labels
- blog challenge religioin (1)
- blogging earning money (1)
- boyscouts and me and life changing (1)
- cell pig review (1)
- charity helping others Mary Kay (1)
- cleft lip MK (1)
- Comfort Foods (1)
- cookies gifts Mary Kay (1)
- Dave ramsey goals thriftyness (1)
- dinner chicken (1)
- earn money blogging stay at home moms (1)
- freezer cooking cheap easy serves a crowd (1)
- haircuts short hair camo clothes (1)
- jewelery rings wood homemade (1)
- kids bullying what's right (1)
- local handmade treats (1)
- money making blogging movie watching (1)
- moving counrty living (1)
- Review (1)
- saving money #30 day blog hop (1)
- weekend cell phones deals (1)
1 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving! I just wanted to say Welcome to the blogging world! It's a lot of fun! Good luck, I hope you do well and look forward to reading your posts!
Maranda
Thefrugalfreeloader.com
Post a Comment