About Me
- Unknown
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(31)
-
▼
July
(17)
- Review : Rubbermaid Portable Filtered Water Bottle
- Husband's Operation :(
- Good Breakfast's give you energy
- Back to School Shopping at GREAT SAVINGS!!!!!!!!!!!
- Such a busy day
- So far for getting help
- Review: Aldi's Happy Farm Cheese
- Review : Mcdonalds NEW Dipped Cone
- Kinda Busy week so much to do not so much time
- Dieting that went out the Window in a big way........
- Reiew Time Chobani Blueberry Yogurt
- Crafting Time
- New ADHD and ODD Ideas
- Sick Hubby Sick friend Loooong Day
- Mommy Day How Exciting
- Flavored Water
- New Recipe: Swiss Steak
-
▼
July
(17)
My Blog List
Pages
Powered by Blogger.
Feedjit
Search This Blog
Popular Posts
-
So we moved the last few weeks. It is such a drain the packing the moving everything. The kids have their own space. It has opened up a l...
Thursday, July 26, 2012
Good Breakfast's give you energy
I know that with a lot of people when they skip breakfast they feel drained and then later on they gorge themselves. You know how I know because I am one of those people. When I don't eat I know it. I suggest a protein breakfast. I am a fan of eggs toast and cheese with milk or juice. It keeps me full till snack time. Snacks are so important to your body. It can be a cheese stick an apple grapes etc. I try to eat meat for dinner too. I avoid fried foods. They carry so many calories and aren't worth the cost to me. I also joined myfitnesspal.com it is a FREE website to use to track calories and your water. You can also friend your friends. They have an extensive website and it really helps. If you would like to join just friend me on there my user name is kmtc1982. I will be happy to encourage you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I read another blog and she was disheartened by people not commenting on her posts. I feel your pain sometimes I wonder why don't peopl...
-
When my Aunt was alive we had soup beans. They are just beans and ham or bacon . We also had light bread there's nothing like it in th...
-
I wanted to try out some of the cheaper pops to compare to the name brand as I have been really pinching pennies. I bought the Two Liter fo...
-
So I have been working my little hind end off uploading the video. It downloaded 2 of the 4. I am really excited to tell you the truth. B...
-
1. LIARS- How hard is it to be honest now days. I would rather hear the truth than be lied to over and over again. 2. Thieves- Don't ...
-
I had seen them on a commercial I went to the store and bought some so the flavor I wanted to try was the blue berry. The yogurt was thi...
-
I love ice cream. Especially on a 104 degree day. It's a little bit taller vanilla cone dipped into Milk Chocolate . It was 1.29. Le...
-
I haven't blogged in so long... I forgot how wonderful it is. My son has ODD/ADHD he also was recently diagnosed with Light Sensitive i...
-
Hello everyone . I wanted to start my blog and share my opinions and ideas with the world. I am kinda nervous but I hope to learn things. ...
-
Anyone wanting cheap sandals they are thirty seven cents at Dollar General. I bought several pairs. That was a really good deal. I went t...
Labels
- blog challenge religioin (1)
- blogging earning money (1)
- boyscouts and me and life changing (1)
- cell pig review (1)
- charity helping others Mary Kay (1)
- cleft lip MK (1)
- Comfort Foods (1)
- cookies gifts Mary Kay (1)
- Dave ramsey goals thriftyness (1)
- dinner chicken (1)
- earn money blogging stay at home moms (1)
- freezer cooking cheap easy serves a crowd (1)
- haircuts short hair camo clothes (1)
- jewelery rings wood homemade (1)
- kids bullying what's right (1)
- local handmade treats (1)
- money making blogging movie watching (1)
- moving counrty living (1)
- Review (1)
- saving money #30 day blog hop (1)
- weekend cell phones deals (1)
0 comments:
Post a Comment