CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Good Breakfast's give you energy

I know that with a lot of people when they skip breakfast they feel drained and then later on they gorge themselves.  You know how I know because I am one of those people.  When I don't eat I know it.  I suggest a protein breakfast.  I am a fan of eggs toast and cheese with milk or juice.  It keeps me full till snack time.  Snacks are so  important to your body.  It can be a cheese stick an apple grapes etc.  I try to eat meat for dinner too.  I avoid fried foods.  They carry so many calories and aren't worth the cost to me.  I also joined myfitnesspal.com it is a FREE website to use to track calories and your water.  You can also friend your friends.  They have an extensive website and it really helps.  If you would like to join just friend me on there my user name is kmtc1982.  I will be happy to encourage you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment