About Me
- Unknown
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(92)
-
▼
November
(15)
- Reviewing of : Dr. Topper ( Dollar General Brand Pop)
- So really excited had to share
- Long Day Believe it or not
- OPPS! I forgot
- Really Really
- In the er...........
- Trip to the Hospital
- The last two days had so much going on than up at ...
- LONG DAY!!!!!!!!!!! Two Surgeries and Counting
- This year the flu started early
- Explanation For my Absence
- So Good News I did IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Here's my messiest moment post
- How's Everyone Doing................
- Shopping today and some great deals
-
▼
November
(15)
My Blog List
Pages
Powered by Blogger.
Feedjit
Search This Blog
Popular Posts
-
It's been a few rough patches lately I am so grateful for my church family for praying for us. I need to try to find the time to read t...
-
When my Aunt was alive we had soup beans. They are just beans and ham or bacon . We also had light bread there's nothing like it in th...
Saturday, November 12, 2011
This year the flu started early
Just about everyone in my extended family has become ill with major flu. My husband and cousins and myself all became really ill. I think this is the first time I have gotten ill this bad in a long time. I really hate becoming sick they told me mine wasn't the flu it was just a cold. But let me tell you it felt more like the flu than a cold. My husband still hasn't smoked. I am proud of him. My son has finally gotten sick. He has had a cough and a couple of hours ago he had a fever. I gave him some Motrin and retook it and it's gone down. I plan on taking him in tomorrow. If I can't get it to go down or he gets worse it's off to the hospital we go. I had a wonderful dinner tonite. We even had fried potatoes. I really like those quite a bit. I am debating what to get my friend for Christmas. She has really helped me out with work. I have no idea what to get her. Hmmm... any ideas. In between that the older episodes of the smurfs are on boomerang. The old ones from when I was a kid. I am really looking into getting another laptop. I really like the ability to carry it around and use it when I go places. I really think it would help me for work. I just found out that MK has an app for my phone. I think that's fabulous. I also when my phone actually kicks the bucket or I get another phone I want an Iphone. Everyone has an Iphone. I have an Ipod. I don't get how to work everything with it but my kids are picking up on it quick. If I win bonuses through work they are def going to be getting one a piece. The younger kids don't have them though. I don't know that they would be responsiable. Not sure. Hope it all works out though the way that I want it to. Wish everyone a blessed night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I read another blog and she was disheartened by people not commenting on her posts. I feel your pain sometimes I wonder why don't peopl...
-
When my Aunt was alive we had soup beans. They are just beans and ham or bacon . We also had light bread there's nothing like it in th...
-
I wanted to try out some of the cheaper pops to compare to the name brand as I have been really pinching pennies. I bought the Two Liter fo...
-
So I have been working my little hind end off uploading the video. It downloaded 2 of the 4. I am really excited to tell you the truth. B...
-
1. LIARS- How hard is it to be honest now days. I would rather hear the truth than be lied to over and over again. 2. Thieves- Don't ...
-
I had seen them on a commercial I went to the store and bought some so the flavor I wanted to try was the blue berry. The yogurt was thi...
-
I haven't blogged in so long... I forgot how wonderful it is. My son has ODD/ADHD he also was recently diagnosed with Light Sensitive i...
-
I love ice cream. Especially on a 104 degree day. It's a little bit taller vanilla cone dipped into Milk Chocolate . It was 1.29. Le...
-
It really surprises me how many well off rich people brag about saving money. Which they have done to stay rich and wthink to help the less ...
-
Hello everyone . I wanted to start my blog and share my opinions and ideas with the world. I am kinda nervous but I hope to learn things. ...
Labels
- blog challenge religioin (1)
- blogging earning money (1)
- boyscouts and me and life changing (1)
- cell pig review (1)
- charity helping others Mary Kay (1)
- cleft lip MK (1)
- Comfort Foods (1)
- cookies gifts Mary Kay (1)
- Dave ramsey goals thriftyness (1)
- dinner chicken (1)
- earn money blogging stay at home moms (1)
- freezer cooking cheap easy serves a crowd (1)
- haircuts short hair camo clothes (1)
- jewelery rings wood homemade (1)
- kids bullying what's right (1)
- local handmade treats (1)
- money making blogging movie watching (1)
- moving counrty living (1)
- Review (1)
- saving money #30 day blog hop (1)
- weekend cell phones deals (1)
0 comments:
Post a Comment