CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Making Dinner and proud of my kids

I had a good day overall I got my errands ran and my son's insurance card!  It didn't take as long as I expected though thank god for that.  Picked up some medicine.  I was without my to do list.  I forgot it in my fog today.  I was concerned.  My husband's friends funeral was today.  He was one of the paul bearers.  There was only three I thought that was kind of sad.  He didn't have many friends. The dogs have been all over me been doing some fall cleaning I haven't been feeling all  that well as of late.  My husband is watching some Old Dean Shows that I rented at the book rental such a wealth of  info all for free. I am disappointed that I can't rent books on my kindle from our lib.  But that's what it is.  I am making baked potatoes and Green Beans and Corn and Fried Pork Chops.  We haven't had them in awhile.  I have started a new hobby. I am now a MK rep.  I wasn't sure if I was going to do it.  I haven't gotten my kit or nothing yet but it's on it's way. I am nervous.  Will I be any good.  I like talking and meeting new people so I may do well.  If anybodies interested  let me know!! I have another friend that sells but she lives too far away. I am kind of hangs on learning. So I need someone that lives closer.  But I am still nervous.  We played bunco last night.  That was fun my friend was sick so she didn't show up neither did my x sil.  But I still got second place.  I was worried there for awhile .  I got to spend some time with my sil who is becoming a nurse she's in school now and doing pretty well.  I am glad she is doing it.  She is really smart. Other than that I am still loosing weight and I donated a Giant bag to a girl from church.  It was kind of sad to see it all go but if it doesn't I won't stick to the plan and I need to do .  It until later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment